Custom Portrait Fashion in Watercolour and Ink A3
I love painting people and especially love making them look the best that they can be. A Fashion Illustration Style is a flattering, classic and a glamorous look.
Each illustration will be painted by me on a beautiful slightly textured 300gsm natural white Archers paper. Your portrait image will sit in the centre of paper so that there’s space all around, making it easy for framing! The paper size is A3 and your image will sit in middle of page not exceeding 11” x 14” inches.
I use a mix of charcoal pencil to draw image and then paint with ink, watercolour and gouache to get a lively and accurate image of the sitter. This spontaneous and gestural style is synonymous in creating elegance and glamour in classic Fashion Illustration.
You will receive your original custom illustration as well as a retouched Giclee print of it. Due to the spontaneous and often loose and uncontrollable aspects of working in these fluid mediums, retouching the illustration can give a more sleek and “just off the press” look that you see with Fashion Illustrations used in magazines. You can frame either! Extra Giclee prints can be ordered at anytime through me in the sizes A5 - $20, A4 - $35, A3 - $60 All in Australian dollars.
You will also be emailed a digitised image of your portrait so that you can use this online for either your social media or send digitally to friends and family.
Once I have received your order I will be in contact with you to discuss in further details your custom portrait. Once we agree on style and colours and your specific needs I will commence your illustration. If it is decided that the portrait cannot go ahead you will receive a full refund immediately.
Please give up to 4 weeks to complete your illustration.
Your custom portrait is for personal use only and cannot be reprinted without consent of the artist.
Copyright remains property of the artist.
How this works:
1. As soon as you have purchased this listing, please send through your image you wish to base the portrait on. I'd also appreciate other images of the sitter so I can get a better idea of their angles.
2. I would love to know any special details about the sitter, like personality, likes, dislikes as well as colours you would like to use and any other details you can give me so that I can create the best illustration to represent them/you.
4. Once we both agree on the details of portrait I will commence work on it, I will keep you informed via email.
3. Before I place colour splashes on your portrait, I will email you the portrait as is. I will send you a mock up image of where I plan to paint the colour splashes to make sure you are happy with the styling and colour.
4. Once your portrait is complete I will email to notify you and send your beautiful original portrait and print in the mail. Packaged in seperate celo sleeves with a rigid backings, your original and print will be posted in a rigid flat mailer so that it does not bend in transit.
5. Please d not hesitate to contact me anytime for further details or your questions, am more than happy to chat!